Chugoku Shimbun (newspaper) introduced Japan Drone Organization’s expansion into Hiroshima Prefecture and outlined future plans and activities.
- Kyoto University’s Shishu-kan graduate school, which studies the future of the universe and the earth, introduces drones to document research and public relations activities and receives JDO drone licenses
- JDO drone course held in English at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University (OIST), a leader of cutting-edge research
- Drone exhibition held at the 2022 Fuji Research Exhibition
- Drone experience session held in Hatsukaichi City, Hiroshima
- Drone license training camp held in Karuizawa, Nagano